i am sorry i don't have a tagboard cause i know i'll never reply haha.
|
smile
like you
mean it:)
|
tag please
i am sorry i don't have a tagboard cause i know i'll never reply haha.
|
i am me because i am.
i am suzen. does the universe have a purpose? sometimes i look up in the sky at the sunset and it's so beautiful that it's hard to imagine that something so beautiful might just be a coincidence, that we're all just coincidences.
|
stuffiwastemytimeonhahayernny=D jin jinXD fun-damentally AWESOME sheena banana:) GMH rocks! |
|
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 @ 4:23 AMNiceness
Went to jin's workplace today!!!!! So fun Eve and Debra they all haha. Eve seems nice I hope we become friends. And seriously la, you funny and all, but you have a girlfriend. No way i'm gonna do anything about that. I took the LRT today, forgot how it felt like to sit alone on a moving train. FEELS GOOD!!!! haha cause can think alot when i'm alone on the train. And the sun was setting so KL looked horribly jammed but majestically beautiful. Especially near Bangsar. Such a nice place that Bangsar. Went steamboat with my friends that day in Kepong. Then we went Desapark. That place is haunted with memories of you man. But now that I'm single, I feel like I'm becoming my old self again. Which is good. hehe.
-Stardust-
-Artie Shaw-
|