i am sorry i don't have a tagboard cause i know i'll never reply haha.
|
smile
like you
mean it:)
|
tag please
i am sorry i don't have a tagboard cause i know i'll never reply haha.
|
i am me because i am.
i am suzen. does the universe have a purpose? sometimes i look up in the sky at the sunset and it's so beautiful that it's hard to imagine that something so beautiful might just be a coincidence, that we're all just coincidences.
|
stuffiwastemytimeonhahayernny=D jin jinXD fun-damentally AWESOME sheena banana:) GMH rocks! |
|
Monday, July 16, 2012 @ 7:13 AMPaint me like one of your french girls
Went paintball yesterday!!!!!Damn sick now haha and i got 7 bruises in total. Referee was cute though. Quite fun but I'll stick to lasertag next time. Got a bruise on my neck that looks like god himself gave me a lovebite. On another note. We texted today. I actually feel quite unaffected. But on the other hand if i feel sentimental I'll surely feel sad. But i'm forcing myself not to be sentimental and since i'm so busy it's not that much of an effort, oh well. Drizzled on the way home today. Looked so pretty whenever I passed under a light ngahaha. Oh and when i was paintballing I realised that the columns looked like the ones in Coldplay's 'Every teardrop is a waterfall'. Yes no? Made me feel so happy! Now if only they would come to Malaysia. Would die in peace haha.
So you can hurt, hurt me bad
But still I'll raise the flag
- Every Teardrop is a Waterfall -
-Coldplay-
|